Blog Archive

BUN Colection

BUN Colection
Mazen Zedian Photography

Friday, December 17, 2010






Some snap shots from around my apartment. I recently decorated for Christmas and found this year was a bit simpler then last. I decided to use some crafts form my make-up craft bin(odd items found in thrift/dollar stores) and mix it up. The vase was easy... Red and Violet are great together and spice up Silver and gold accents. You can apply this look to make-up too! Try red lips and Violet eyes... some silver/gold shimmer and you have a great look for the holiday dinner or party!
I used to think I would get into interior design as I do love to decorate! I also have a knack for finding the perfect piece at under $10!

Best dollar store.... Coquitlam Center- outside the mall by H&M. Great ideas in there!

More on some great decorating ideas... http://www.bcliving.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment